MOOCs, open badges & the future of e-learning
Another year of blogging draws to a close, this time dominated by the themes of MOOCs, open badges and the future of e-learning.
This year my blog enjoyed more robust discussion, and I thank everyone who cared enough to comment. Comments are the lifeblood of bloggers, so cheers!
It would be remiss of me not to call out three commenters in particular – Crispin Weston, Chris Taylor and Matt Guyan. Thanks so much for your thoughtful, supportive and challenging comments: you improved my thinking.
I invite everyone to review my posts for 2013 – and yes, please comment!
- The moot point of MOOCs
- Putting the moo into mooc
- Reflections of a mooc unvirgin
- 10 hot tips for moocers
- 7 big opportunities that MOOCs offer corporates
- Is the pedagogy of MOOCs flawed?
The future of e-learning
- All hail the electronic calf
- The equation for change
- The future of learning management
- The paradox of augmented reality
- Human enough
- M-Learning’s dirty little secrets
- Udemy for you and me
- Face time
- Boiling the backchannel
- How to become an eLearning Professional
- Funny business
- Would you like an education with that?
Merry Christmas, and here’s to a provocative 2014!blogging, e-learning comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.