Someone asked me recently where they can learn more about customer-facing social media; or in other words, social media used to engage externally with customers rather than internally with colleagues.
I’ve always considered this an example of “e-learning” because – if you do it right – you are educating people. They just happen to be outside of your organisation.
So here are 20 suggestions…
Face to face
• Social Media Club
• Bubble O’Bill
• 7 Australian Social Media Examples & Case Studies
• Social Media Marketing Industry Report
• State of the Blogosphere
• Social Media 101
• The New Rules of Marketing and PR
• The Corporate Blogging Book
• The Business of Being Social
• Social Media Today
• Social Media Examiner
• Dan Zarrella, The Social Media Scientist
• Ragan Social Media
• HubSpot Blog
Do you have any other suggestions…?