In addition to my annual list of conferences in Australia for digital educators, I applied my cognitive surplus to another nine posts that dive deeper into the murky waters of meaning.
- In Double defence I pondered the defensive value of so-called “skills of the future”, while in Skills of the present I recognised their value for offense.
- In Great and small I reshaped our pedagogical terminology.
- In Higher Assessment I proposed a new role for universities.
- In Space invaders I untangled terms relating to the spacing effect, while in Time pilot I extended the coverage to interleaving.
- In Gold vibes only I borrowed a mantra coined by the great Patty Mills and applied it to organisational culture.
- In The apex of innovation I isolated a variable that’s critical to continuous improvement.
- In The $100 hypothetical I compared can’t with won’t.
I’m keen to hear your views among mine, so feel free to add a comment to each of the conversations.
If you already have, I salute you!