I feel the urge to lob the ball back over the net, so I shall do so now with a list of 10 journals I believe every e-learning professional should read.
By “journals”, I mean academic periodicals that publish the results of empirical research.
By “read”, I mean scan the abstracts occasionally as time permits, while deep-diving into a particular paper if it arouses sufficient interest.
Here are the journals in alphabetical order. Each one is freely accessible.
- Australasian Journal of Educational Technology
- Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology
- Current Issues in Emerging eLearning
- Electronic Journal of e-Learning
- International Journal of Advanced Corporate Learning
- Journal of Social Media for Learning
- Journal of Interactive Media in Education
- Journal of Online Learning Research
- Online Learning
- Research in Learning Technology
Do you have any others to add to the list?